Development process of: wildlife mixed up - 2x 1000 pcs. - completed

 Sometimes it takes a bit of time for a 'sweet' revenge... 
and since STAR STREK's Klingons we know that revenge is a meal served cold ^^

2 years ago I passed an advent calendar to a friend who doesn't like to assemble jigsaw puzzles. In fact, the picture was too cute (which he didn't know) and he really started the 572-pieces-challenge. At christmas he was able to present a completed Ravensburger square jigsaw puzzle with a Maltese puppy.  

Last friday he passed me two boxes of brandnew Ravensburger Jigsaw Puzzles
 

and he told me that he mixed them - half by half.... oh my god!

 Yesterday I showed them in a thread in my german jigsaw forum and several members convinced me to start assembling them instantly.

Challenge accepted

First step: I mixed them - completely:

The white dot is a tealamp to show the quantity of 2016 pieces mixed.

First day at the oasis


.... the lion sleeps tonight, but dinner is served ^^



update 17th december



update 20th december




update 21st december

the saladbowl is empty, just a bit of cardboard vinaigrette is left ;-))





**************************

Update 23rd december

1st picture completed 22nd december

*******************


Update 24th december


 *******************


Update 27th December 2014


Comments

Popular Posts